Installation Officer Needed Urgently
Operations Technician Information
We are looking for a smart Installation Technician to install, repair, upgrade, and maintain computer hardware and electrical equipment for our customers. Your duties may include traveling to customers' homes or place of business, installing electronic equipment, troubleshooting problems with existing equipment, testing connections, providing user instructions to customers, and cleaning up after the job is complete.
To ensure success as an Installation Technician, you should have sound electrical and mechanical knowledge, be able to climb ladders and work in confined spaces for an extended period, have exceptional communication skills and a passion for customer service. Ultimately, a top-class Installation Technician provides expert installation services and dedicated support to all customers.
Installation Technician Responsibilities:
- Traveling to customers' homes or place of business.
- Installing electrical or computer equipment such as flat-screen televisions, projectors, routers, desktop computers, laptops, and tablets.
- Suggesting areas where equipment should be set up and where cords should be placed.
- Troubleshooting problems with existing equipment.
- Testing old and new installation connections.
- Providing customers with verbal and written operating instructions for new equipment.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Cleaning up after the job is complete.
- Recording and maintaining stock levels.
- Maintaining the work vehicle.