Director Of Operations - Urgent Need
Operations Manager Information
The Director of Operations is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to Senior Management. You will have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we would like to meet you. The goal of the Director of Operations position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Engineering, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO and Senior Management in all matters of importance
- Assist the firm in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, Joint ventures, business development, etc.)
- Manage key relationships with partners/vendors, and cultivate new ones
- Proven experience with respect to running operations or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or Marketing or relevant field; and an MSc/MBA.
Interested? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org