Senior Operations Manager (Media)
Operations Manager Information
Our client, world-leading Internet company is looking to hire a competent and proactive Senior Operations Manager to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, implementation, and management of custom media campaigns, including budget and invoice management, gathering of assets, traffic instructions and the creation of ad serving tags.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Combine the company's strategic planning, formulate content strategies, be responsible for content operations, and be responsible for various content operation indicators, including push, hotspot operations, etc.
- Responsible for vertical content production, quality and creator guidance strategies, cooperate with the creator operation department of the headquarters, and be responsible for creator operation indicators, including but not limited to politics, entertainment, film and television, sports, technology, finance, emotion, education, etc.
- Cooperate with headquarters' product, data and operations departments to analyze user needs, consumption characteristics, content supply and demand structure, explore content growth points, propose solutions and promote implementation.
- Track operating data, analyze the dynamics of competing products and market user needs, propose user acquisition, activation, retention and recall strategies, propose reasonable optimization plans and promote the implementation of the plan.
- Build and manage the operation team, including the establishment of the operation team, dismantling the operation team’s personal performance appraisal goals, daily management, etc.