Operations Manager Information
More than 10 years
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or related discipline with 6years experience in a similar role
- Responsible for the general operations of resort facility
- Responsible for optimum performance of various departments
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Develop and implement strategies for promoting their services/brand in order to attract clients.
- Respond to client enquiries and assist with resolution of client problems.
Other Role Details
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or related discipline with 6years experience in similar role
- Must possess skills in General hotel management
- Experience in driving various departments to achieve set goals and targets
- Ability to instill discipline within staff
- Must be firm and result oriented.
- Must be available for relocation to Upper West Region-Jirapa (Accommodation and transport will be provided)
Kojo Thompson Road