Operations Analyst At Uber Ghana
Operations Manager Information
About the Role
The Ghana team is at the heart of our drive to make Uber both big and beloved by the people that mattern in the cities we serve - both now and in the future. We are on the front line when it comes to shaping regulation, advocating for our vision for urban mobility, striking strategic partnerships and celebrating cities in ways only Uber can.
As Operations Coordinator you will play a critical role in opening up various channels in your cities for Uber that will grow our business and raise our profile.
This role will be the interface between the business and our key stakeholders in our cities (i.e. supply networks, partners, corporates)
This is a particularly challenging and rewarding role: Ghana has some big opportunities and is a challenging market with complex market dynamics.
What You’ll Do
- Own and drive the city metrics and priorities and work with regional ops and marketing teams as project coordinator to ensure execution on the ground
- Work to grow our cities, identifying gaps and collaborating on initiatives to improve marketplace health
- Work cross functionally with all verticals (Safety, Customer Experience, BD, Partner Engagement, Marketing) to deliver the best possible experience for Uber riders and driver partners across our cities in Ghana
- Support our relationships with local partners, and national government stakeholders and regulators
- Work with regional and HQ product teams to test product features for our riders and driver partners
- Events: coordinate and work with key stakeholders to coordinate events in your cities
What You’ll Need
- 3 years in operations, consulting, strategy, technology, business development or a similar area.
- Data-driven decision mentality - We use data to inform our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data you need to solve a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer.
- Creative solutions driven mindset - You have a "get stuff done" attitude and willingness to get on the ground to work to make Uber a better experience for all.
- Effective project management and/or event management experience - experience delivering on a multifaceted projects with many stakeholders
- Great communication skills and solid relationship management
- Ability to write clearly and effectively; solid presentation/deck building skills
- Ability to work in a flexible environment with the highest degree of integrity and accountability
How To Apply
To apply, please submit the following through this form.
- Your resume (We prefer you keep this to 1 page)
- Any one of the following:
a) Writing sample
b) Presentation/deck you previously put together
c) Response to the following prompt: “Quality is a key factor in ensuring that riders and
drivers continue to patronize the Uber platform. What are some key areas of improvement
you would identify and some strategies to address these?”
Latest start date: Monday, Jan 18, 2021