Project Officer( Carpentry/Furniture Works)
Operations Manager Information
Functions as the primary client facing contact for projects by managing moderate to large-scale projects from beginning to completion, with an emphasis on cost effectiveness and customer service. Works to ensure smooth workflow and completion of project, while interfacing with internal departments, clients, and other professionals.
Supervising our sub-contractors on different job sites to ensure work completion
- Act as main point of contact for the customer for all project communications during the project
- Develop work plan, schedules, and logistics, and organize deliveries based on overall project parameters, project schedule and scope, and customer
- Serve as single point of contact and coordinate with all sub-contractors on site
- Maintain detailed project documentation of key project decisions and customer/project requests/revisions.
- Provide timely and formal written communication throughout projects and disseminate all critical information to clients and project
- As needed, review plans and specifications for accuracy, completeness, and correctness, and correct product application prior to order
- Plan and supervise product delivery and installation, including performance of work, installation administration, and timeliness of task
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long- term