Compliance Officer Needed In A Corporate Trustee Company
Operations Consultant Information
Compliance Officer responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an effective legal compliance program
- Proactively auditing processes, practices and documents
- Assist in educating and training employees
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.
To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards. If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed