Office Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field. Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred. Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills. Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office. Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines. Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures. Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- working on VISA apllications and other immigration requirements for EXPATS of the company
North Industrial Area