Office Assistant Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Higher National Diploma and any other relevant certificate of study in similar field.
- Handle incoming phone calls and communications
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate staff member
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and service providers (e.g., generator, air conditioners, electricians, plumbers, painters etc.)
- Supervise the cleaning of the office, carry out daily inspection and ensure ‘Cleaning Activities Worksheet’ is signed by cleaning personnel
- Monitor, maintain and track office supply inventory. Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; purchasing office supplies; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Ensure routine inspection of company assets and update assets register with additional items. Monthly asset report provided at the end of each month.
- Ensure office equipment are properly maintained and serviced. Track office equipment maintenance – Air-conditioning systems, generator and fire extinguishers. Prioritize and plan for service dates of office equipment maintenance.
- Ensure attendance log book (staff and security personnel) is signed daily and time log is documented in an excel sheet. Provide a monthly attendance report at the end of each month.
- Ensure the documentation of daily readings of the ECG meter and facilitate the monitoring and purchase of prepaid recharge on reaching GH¢ 100 reading.
- Help organize and maintain MD’s office and office common areas
- Organize catering, coffee or other refreshments as needed
- Track compliance dates of tory and employee birthdates
- Ensure proper filing and documentation. Ensure all vital company documents and scanned before filing
- Ensure all keys are labelled and safely stored. Ensure comprehensive documentation of each key and its duplicate
- Ensure routine inspection of company vehicles and motorbikes – record speedometer readings, inform relevant personnel on vehicle servicing when mileage is reached, check vehicles for safety items, check fuel usage
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation
- Oversee activities of the cleaners, gardener, security personnel and drivers
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
ASAFOATSE ANKAA ROAD