Driver - Accra
3 - 5 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
Food and Beverage Jobs
Education: Junior High School or Senior High School or Any qualification in related field Valid Driver’s license (B, C or D) 2 years or more related experience Key Competencies/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Defensive driving experience Positive attitude Good verbal communication Must be able to write clearly Ability to keep a Professional appearance at all times whiles on duty. Ability to read maps efficiently Able to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers Good team player Diligent attention to safety Humble, Respectful able to work under pressure
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Safely transport products in a timely, safe and courteous manner.
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Drive company staff and/or items
- Clean company vehicle on a daily basis to ensure neatness and cleanliness of vehicle.
- Deliver documents and/or other items promptly when assigned.
- Report any breakdown or accidents immediately to the Facility or HR Manager
- Report any maintenance of cars in writing to the Facility Manager
- Adhere to all driving regulations and safety requirements particular to the equipment, including DVLA regulations
- Prompt the Admin manager on car(s) due for servicing.
- Maintain the service and appearance of company cars.
- Carry out assigned administrative errands
Any other related duty assigned from time to time by management.
Airport Residential Area
Adomi Link, Airport Residential.