Transport Supervisor Needed In Takoradi Immediately
Our client is a logistics company and requires the immediate service of a Transport Supervisor.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for planning and supervising all transport activities. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), plan work and support systems for review.
- Budget and Financial Management
- Supervise the distribution and allocation, maintenance, repair and utilization of GLL's of vehicle fleet
- Develop and manage vehicle checklist system for undertaking daily and periodic audits to ensure that all vehicles are in serviceable and motorable condition for operations.
- Maintain and update inventory of all vehicle maintenance, road worthy, Port (Air and Sea) authorization Pass and insurance renewals and monitor to ensure all repair and maintenance are performed regularly and on time.
- Coordinate and supply the transport needs of clients and monitor the movement of all vehicles in line with approved policy guideline.
- Advise and coordinate the disposal of obsolate vehicles and vehicle accessories.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with officials of the automobile dealers, etc.
- Maintain all databases and records relating to transportation activities, etc.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports
- Employee performance and development
Interested candidates should send CVs.