Retail Truck Driver
3 - 5 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
- Employee shall ensure that all Warehouse operations are properly accounted for by complying with standard Warehousing principles, regulatory requirements and Company procedures.
- Accurately pick, pack and/or check orders.
- Assist in sending and receiving of goods to the Stores as directed by superior.
- Load and unload trucks as directed by superior.
- Deliver orders to the Stores as directed by superior.
- Designate and organize the Warehouse stock by product lines and by physical alignment and allowing sufficient space for overflows.
- Compile and submit regular reports of damaged, outdated stock or supplies, over and under shipments, return of products to vendor, etc and segregate defective products from normal flow inventory.
- Prioritize and pick material to fill orders and stage products for loading.
- Assist in verifying all incoming and outgoing products for accuracy in terms of amount, size, and type; informing Management of the inventory and supply shortages as well as assisting in actual periodic inventory counts.
- Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc) in safe manner and maintain an operator license if required by the Company.
- Install protective devices such as bracing, padding or strapping to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
- Attach slings, hooks or other devices to lift cargoes and guide loads.
- Direct combis and position receptacles such as bins, carts or containers in order to load them.
- Ensure that transport and logistics operations procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Be anti-bribery, health, safety and environmentally conscious in the discharge of assigned duties.
ADEBETO CLOSE OFF LABONE CRESCENT LABONE-ACCRA