Media Specialist Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
• 1st Degree OR HND or its equivalents plus relevant hands on experience • Advertising or Marketing, 1-4 Years’ Experience in Marketing • Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
- The role holder is responsible for developing and managing digital marketing campaigns. Utilizing a range of techniques and managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- The promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate