Mechanical Technician- Heavy Equipment ( Accra And Wassa)
Mechanical Engineer Information
Our Client is one of the leading Automobile heavy equipment dealership and needs Mechanical Technicians to join their team in Accra and Waasa. Applicants must have experience in servicing heavy equipment.
Key Performance Areas
- Liaise with service advisors to diagnose trucks and construction equipment.
- Undertake maintenance, service and repairs activities on trucks and equipment of all types to the highest standard within scheduled time.
- Care for customers trucks and equipment and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out test on trucks/equipment and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Share skill and knowledge to develop others within the workshop.
- Enhance the reputation of the trucks at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Perform general servicing.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical and hydraulic drawings of trucks and equipment
- Knowledge of the functioning of engines, electric systems and hydraulic systems
- Ability to do advanced troubleshoot
- Must have a valid driving license and the ability to drive.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills