Manager, Regulations And Licensing.
Mechanical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Qualifications and Experience • A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Environmental and Safety Engineering or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • A bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in, Railway / Civil / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • Must have a minimum of NEBOSH Diploma – level qualification or its equivalent. • A minimum of one (1) year post bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization. • Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
To provide operational support for the effective performance of the health, safety and environment functions of the Authority.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of health, safety and environment policies.
- Collates data for the development of health and safety programmes.
- Implements health, safety and environment programmes and activities.
- Collates data for the development of systems to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety and environment standards, policies and regulations.
- Participates in the conduct of health, safety and environment audits.