Forklift Mechanic At Kumasi
Mechanical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Job Skills Must have good physical strength Must be able to detect all technical malfunctions in the forklift trucks Education & Qualifications Diploma in mechanical or automotive engineering or any other related field of study 2 – 3 years of work experience as a forklift mechanic. A license of operating a forklift
- Perform routine, emergency and preventive maintenance on forklifts.
- Troubleshoot forklift problems to include brake, electrical and hydraulic systems, detect imperfections, potential problems, safety issues and/or malfunctions.
- Diagnose and repair any malfunctioning part on forklift, mast and attachment component.
- Reassemble forklifts and make all necessary adjustments for effective and safe operation.
- Perform safety inspection of forklifts prior to being released back to the work floor.
- Test pushing the forklifts to detect problems as well as restoring the same.
114/3 Farrar Avenue, North Adabraka