Manager, Regulations And Licensing.
Mechanical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
Public Sector Jobs
Qualifications and Experience • A minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Railway / Road and Transportation / Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Signaling /Telecommunications Engineering and Transportation Planning or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • A bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Civil / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant equivalent disciplines. • Must be a certified member of the Ghana Institution of Engineering or equivalent professional body. • A minimum of one (1) year post bachelors’ degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization. • Must have completed National Service. • Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with Public Services Commission.
To provide operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the standards specifications and compliance functions of the Authority.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of policies.
- Collates data for the development and review of standards, specifications and compliance for the construction, maintenance and operations of railway infrastructure and services.
- Participates in the inspection of facilities of applicants for the purpose of issuing licenses.
- Participates in the monitoring of the activities of licensees, concessionaires and operators of railways.
- Collates data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.