Mechanical Engineer Information
1. Ensure the whereabouts of all vehicles and drivers at all times.
2. Ensure that the fleet is clean, maintained, insured and meets the country’s road regulations.
3. Make sure to be reachable 24/7 for emergency cases.
4. Lead and represents the drivers.
5. Ensure that all drivers are performing according to their job description.
6. Meet with drivers on a weekly basis to discuss their concerns.
7. Supervise the log books, and ensures that the information contained is adequate.
8. Build regular contacts with vehicle & driver rental companies.
9. Follow up on vehicles being repaired and ensures they are handed over on time.
10. Follow up on all insurance claims.
11. Generate a weekly report from the tracking device system on all the vehicles and submit it to his direct