Quality Control Officer - Mechanical (Multi-Lingual)
Mechanical Engineer Information
5 - 10 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND minimum Minimum of 2-5 years of inspection and/or production experience Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
A reputable international firm working at the Tema Port is looking to recruit a Quality Control Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform inspections of trucks
- Record and maintain inspection reports
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- HND minimum (mechanical related is ideal but not prerequisite).
- Solid understanding of test equipment
- Inspection and/or production experience
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information
- Should be able to speak English and Ewe
- French speaking ability will be an added advantage.