Mechanical Engineer Information
Our client is a water distilation company who requires the services of a mechanial operator for a 3 months contract.(Subject to renewal)
• Responsible for daily checks on and production lines and equipment.
• Reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders
• Completing documentation associated with Production operational work activities
• Monitor and keep records of chemical stocks during shift.
• Carry out chemical cleaning of Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis membranes in accordance with standard procedures
• Supervise the activities of factory hand(s)
• Be familiar with safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions
• Reports to the Shift In-charge
• Ensure a safe and comprehensive handover is given at the end of shift.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
• Monitor condition of plant & equipment and raise issues/concerns identified.
• Ensure activities are progressed in accordance with Facility and industry standard.
• Ensure the necessary paperwork, including risk assessments, are completed for each task.
• To conduct all business activities in a responsible manner that assures the health, safety, and security of facility & personnel.
• Attend safety meetings and trainings