Mechanical Engineer (Male)
Mechanical Engineer Information
Mechanical engineering is the discipline that applies engineering physics, engineering mathematics, and materials science principles to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. It is one of the oldest and broadest of the engineering disciplines. Mechanical engineers need to be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills.
- assessing project requirements.
- measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
- agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
- maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- using computer-aided design/modelling software.