Mechanical Engineer Information
1 - 3 Years
At least a second class upper in first degree
- Scouting for new credible clients and exploring marketing potentials while maintaining prospective client database
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients personnel
- Ensuring accurate and timely recordings of the cheques, tellers, credit notes and any other information that is relevant to customers.
- Setting up new client accounts
- Preparing daily activity schedule to assist the department provide logistics support if necessary.
- Documentation of all clients related matters
- Establish daily sales targets with Head of Department and implement client specific strategies toward target achievement
- Generate weekly sales analysis report as well as market intelligence report
- Manage the credit risks of clients under management including but not limited to handling the receivable account balances
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Department from time to time.