Mechanical Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
Should have acquired at least a 2nd Upper First Degree with other Health and Safety courses and hands on experience for at most 5 years
- Conducting employee health and safety orientations.
- Conducting site specific safety orientation to workers, owners and clients.
- Training supervisors and staff on Canonbie's Health, Safety and Environmental Manual.
- Coordinating training as required by site.
- Conducting workplace inspections and audits.
- Facilitating behavioral observation in the workplace.
- Assisting in developing workplace plans - such as emergency evacuations, fire emergency, traffic controls, fall protection.
- Providing input for studies and analysis of accident trends.
- Inspects project facilities and recommends corrective actions.
- Assisting with workers compensation claims and associated activities.
- Supporting and assisting in the development of return to work and modified work programs.
- Performing accident/Incident investigations and reviews as required.
- Preparing and assisting with external safety audits.
- Gathering and providing statistical information to estimating for tender packages.
- Execute any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time by the Terminal Manager.
Tema Oil Refinery