Sales & Customer Service Manager
Marketing Manager Information
• Develops and follows up on new sales; and maintains and solicits more business from existing clients via meetings,
telephones calls and emails to boost revenue.
• Researches prospective client details, finding out about the company to ensure a professional approach.
• Builds and maintains data base of all clients in the assigned market and corporate accounts audits, i.e. updating profiles etc.
• Prepares monthly reports based on SWOT analysis and analysis of statistics to identify key sales area, problems and success rate.
• Makes monthly presentation on sales and corporate clients’ records.
• Prepares realistic proposals for prospective clients.
• Contributes to the development of marketing plans and strategies.
• Manages the production and distribution of marketing materials.
• Identifies prospective clients’ exact needs, by questioning,