Marketing Manager Information
Develop and implement the company’s marketing and business development strategy and ensure client satisfaction is maintained at all times.
Strategy/Marketing and Sales Operations
- Develop marketing strategy that ensures attainment of company’s sales goals and profitability
- Prepare and monitor action plans for implementing the company’s marketing strategy
- Develop marketing and operational tools and collateral
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Generate new leads and business for the company
- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Directly manage major and critical client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Undertake research and report to management on service and solution improvements that will enhance sales and marketing activity performance
- Conduct competitive analysis to keep up with industry trends, identify marketing opportunities and the development of new services and products.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies, costs and results.
- Actively seek new clients
- Manage existing client relationships by regular visits
- Develop and review customer call plans for the marketing team
- Develop and manage new relationships
- Work with clients on content and format of works
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Make recommendations for recruiting, hiring, developing and continuously training the marketing team
- Plan and development of company marketing and communication materials
- Manage and monitor the performance of the team and ensure that standards are maintained and performance targets are achieved at all times
- Provide timely research feedback to senior management on:
- Competitive strategy analysis
- Customer satisfaction
- Market and industry trends
- New clients acquisition – Pipeline Reporting, Conversion Rates
Work experience and Skills
- 5 year post qualification relevant experience gained from working in a sales and marketing environment.
- Good understanding of the printing industry dynamics and requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, relationship building with strong customer orientation
- Good negotiation skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive a marketing team
- Good report writing skills
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Very good networking skills
- Must possess a high sense of professionalism