Brands And Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
Marketing Manager Jobs
5 - 10 Years
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE • Bachelor’s degree in brand management, marketing or relevant field. • 8-10 years experience working in a brands and marketing role. REQUIREMENTS • Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns • Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix • Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers. • Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind. • Experience in traditional and digital marketing. • Excellent communication skills in person, on the telephone and via email. • Must exhibit excellent time management and organizational skills. • Comfort with CRM software.
BRANDS AND MARKETING MANAGER
CATEGORY: SALES AND MARKETING
Our client, a manufacturing company has immediate employment for a self-motivated, experienced and talented BRANDS AND MARKETING MANAGER to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for optimizing the company’s marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff and working closely with advertising and sales departments to provide a sense of direction for their brand. He/ She would also use their marketing and industry expertise to set budgets for campaigns, organize promotional events for products and encourage brand uniformity across marketing initiatives.
- Ensure appropriate workflow management between staff through appropriate delegation of work.
- Develop and manage the marketing department's budget.
- Ensure up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Identify training and developmental priorities for the department to ensure that all employees possess the requisite skills and knowledge to successfully perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Keep informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Explore expansion opportunities through continuous market research.
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Set individual marketing targets for staff and monitor their progress.
- Coach and mentor employees appropriately to improve individual performance.
- Ensure brand promotions and brand building, thus achieving the desired market share for the business.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns.
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Research and analyze consumer behavior, market trends, and competitor activity.
- Establish budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
1st otwe street