Marketing Manager- Real Estate
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
• Plan and effectively execute an integrated advertising program to enhance sales and generate positive results for the overall success of the company.
• Plan and implement targeted consumer initiatives and other appropriate advertising mediums.
•Participate in the recruitment process of marketing department.
• Coordinate public relations efforts that maintain the company in a favourable light, increase exposure, builds relationships with key media, and enhances the overall perception of the company.
• Create opportunities to drive traffic and sales
• Create and design promotional material including posters, brochures, advertisements and other types of print and online media
• Coordinate Co-op promotions on various social media sites (i.e. Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration
3 Year’s Working experience
Self-starter and team player.
Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Flexible in approach and working patterns as required
Creative and solution driven. Looks for ways to make things happen as opposed to reasons why they can’t be done.