Brands And Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager Jobs Information
BRANDS AND MARKETING MANAGER
CATEGORY: SALES AND MARKETING
Our client, a manufacturing company has immediate employment for a self-motivated, experienced and talented BRANDS AND MARKETING MANAGER to help with their operations.
The successful candidate will work closely with the marketing, advertising and sales departments to provide a sense of direction for their brand. He/ She would use their marketing and industry expertise to set budgets for campaigns, organize promotional events for products and encourage brand uniformity across marketing initiatives.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management.
- Assist in the design of retail packaging as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays.
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Organise events such as product launches, exhibitions to improve market.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Research and analyze consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establish budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Maintain the company's public image through the implementation of marketing initiatives
- Make decisions about the cost of branding and analyzing trends in customer spending