City Head (Sales Team) Central Region
Marketing Coordinator Information
The City Head will be responsible to achieve monthly sales targets for a particular city/area and the right person will be highly skilled, and a leader. As the leader in each city, the City Head is responsible for the development and growth of our business.
All the resources of the city should be aligned by him to achieve sales targets. His responsibilities include:
- Development of monthly sales plans of all products to meet the sales target of all SKUs of MPL in alignment with the Annual Operating Plan.
- Recruit, manage and coach the sales force to develop their skills to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI targets are met
- Appointment, management, and development of distributors by consistently reviewing the daily sales and stock levels, advising on sales and operations, and engaging them on a common platform.
- Conducting market visits at regular intervals – ensure availability, display of products and price adherence.
- Keeping a track on competition products and activities and plan proactively to counter such activities.