Social Media Marketing Officer
Marketing Coordinator Information
Our growing company has an opening for a full-time and a part-time, entry-level Social Media Manager that will allow this person the luxury of working from both home and office. We are looking for a person at the beginning of his/her career who is willing to learn rapidly to ultimately make our team even better.
This person will be responsible for combining marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance assigned company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Marketing Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company departments
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Provide periodic reports on progress to senior management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activities of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Use social media marketing tools
- Attend educational conferences and offered training in Digital Marketing