Digital Marketing Officer
Marketing Coordinator Information
Our growing company has an opening for a full-time and a part-time, entry-level Digital Marketer that will allow this person the luxury of working from both home and office. We are looking for a person at the beginning of his/her career who is willing to learn rapidly to ultimately make our team even better.
This person will be responsible for combining marketing and digital media management skills to architect and enhance assigned company digital media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns. You will be working closely with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
Digital Marketing Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM/SMM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Attend educational conferences and offered training in Digital Marketing