Marketing Coordinator Information
The successful candidate will collaborate with heads of the Physiotherapy, Chiropractic and Massage spa departments to increase internal and external referrals as well as corporate clients. He/she will also collaborate with the company publicist to enhance digital marketing.
- Source corporate clients for health workshops and on-site care or treatment at the clinic.
- Support departments in the clinic to increase internal referrals
- Research and participate in public events like health fairs to create awareness for the clinic.
- Organize virtual and physical events or webinars for groups or organizations in order to educate and increase referrals for the clinic.
- At a minimum, a Higher National Diploma (HND) in marketing or other related fields.
- 2 years of experience with marketing and sales
- Previous marketing or business development in the health sector is a plus.
- Strong digital marketing and sales experience is a plus.
- Be a good team player
- Ability to learn and be coached easily.
- Must possess good writing and public speaking skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Market oriented thinking
- Focused result orientation
- High adaptability / flexibility with a good cultural awareness
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.