Marketing Coordinator Information
The Capital Group Limited
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Project Management Jobs
Minimum of an HND is required At least 1-3 years work experience Must be Goal oriented/Result Oriented Must Reside around Laterbiorkorshie, Dansoman, Mamprobi or its surrounding environment
The Marketing Officer is responsible for implementing marketing strategies that will achieve maximum profits, increase growth and market penetration within assigned market segment .
- Develop marketing concepts, objectives, programs and methods to promote existing and future services of the Company.
- Design and develop marketing strategies.
- Identify new market for services.
- Develop innovative marketing strategies and improve existing strategies to increase productivity and sales.
- Determine niche market for the Company’s services and analyze competitor data.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s services.
- Establish contacts via calls and personal visits or presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the domestic/foreign market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the Company.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Furnish management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Keep Up-to-date information on service applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through literature and consultation with other marketing and technical experts.
- Create marketing campaigns and executing them.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the Company’s message to existing customers.
- Contribute to the annual marketing plan.
- Plan and project manage marketing events and evaluate their success.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Develop and implement an internal marketing programme.
- Support the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Prospect for new clients for the branch and follow up on existing ones.
- Conduct market research to identify new market opportunities and competitive services by identifying and evaluating service characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintain research data base.
- Any other activities that may be directed and assigned to you by the manager.
- Sell company service to prospective company.
No.5, 1st Zoti Link, Laterbiokorshi