Marketing Assistant Jobs Information
Marketing Assistant Jobs
1 - 3 Years
• A Diploma in Business administration / sales and marketing
The main responsibility of the job holder is to assist the Head of Department and commercial team to serve customers, manage the office and facilitate sales. You will be under the supervision of the head of department, responsible for sales execution, administrative duties and tracking customer account.
- Processing of customer orders.
- Raising proforma invoices on request.
- Accurately prepare tender documents and manage data related to tender business
- Ensure logistics arrangement is on time
- Accurately prepare weekly customer statements.
- Prepare and share inventory reports with salesmen.
- Prepare requisition for imports and local purchases.
- Accurately manage sales and operations planning (SOP) data
- Assist the Head of Department in the management of office space and environment.
- Expeditiously and accurately carry out clerical duties in the department.
- Any other duties that may be required
- Ensure customer payments are promptly credited and accurately matched by Accounts Department
53 10 Avenue Extension Nungua Buade