Process Engineer (Cement Plant)
Manufacturing Engineering Information
Our client, an international cement manufacturing company is looking to hire a competent and proactive Process Engineer to help with their operations in Ghana.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for optimizing the process performance from raw material preparation to cement silos with a focus on stable operation with the lowest energy cost. Prevents process deviations by adequate analysis and monitoring. Process improvement. Propose possible corrective and improvement actions. Define together with production and maintenance an action plan for process improvement
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly key process and operation parameters.
- Inspect equipment in collaboration with production and maintenance teams
- Plan and supervise necessary tests to improve quality and performance
- Perform process audits of cement mill and calcined clay and propose action plans
- Contribute to new technology/new process/new products development.
- Define production conditions for new or modified installations
- Collect and analyze data
- Help increase capacity of plant.
- Ensure progress in process control loop and automation
- Work with electrical/automation team to ensure a good reliability of key sensors
- Inform and train operational staff