Maintenace Technician (Electrical )
Manufacturing Engineering Information
1. Carry out planned preventive maintenance to electrical systems and components of production and
2. Attend to scheduled shutdown maintenance and provide servicing to electrical systems and
equipment e.g. electrical motors, electrical panels, switches and relays, control panels, electrical
3. Conduct diagnostics and troubleshooting to electrical systems and components.
4. Request for appropriate PTW and suitable as required e.g. entry into confined spaces, entry into
unguarded machines, work on energized electrical panels, etc.
5. Apply LOTO procedures and other isolation techniques