Manufacturing Engineer Information
we are looking for Finance manager who is detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
Must have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of the company. Finance manager must have an outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation.
The responsibilities of a finance manager include but not limited to:
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.