Maintenance Technician - Mechanical
Manufacturing Engineer Jobs Information
Job Location is Saudi Arabia
1. Carry out planned preventive maintenance to mechanical systems and components of production and processing plants.
2. Attend to scheduled shutdown maintenance and provide servicing to mechanical systems and equipment e.g. pasteurisers, homogenisers, separators, heat exchangers, mixers, fillers, packers, palletisers, labellers, storage/holding tanks, conveyors, gear boxes, valve and pumps, blow moulding, injection moulding, bakery machinery and equipment, etc.
3. Conduct diagnostics and troubleshooting to mechanical systems and components.
4. Request for suitable PTW as required e.g. entry into confined spaces, breaking into pressurized lines, entry into unguarded machines, hot work, etc.
5. Apply LOTO procedures and other isolation techniques
- 3-5 years experience in Processing Equipments and Machineries maintenance
- Experience in Pneumatic Control System automated machinery
- Experience in maintenance of Industrial machinery.
- Exposure to Ammonia refrigeration system.
- 5- 7 years experience in maintaining Processing Machineries and Equipments.
- Experience in Food / Beverage / Poultry industry
- Experience in Meyn equipments maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in SCADA system ( system related to Poultry Processing)