Marketing Officer ( Non-Life Insurance Background )
1 - 3 Years
Degree / HND in Marketing or Insurance ◻ Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in selling general insurance (non-life) ◻ Strong background in Insurance, Banking or Telco maybe helpful ◻ Fluent in English and Akan, with excellent communication skills. ◻ Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel ◻ Networking or Negotiation/Influencing Skills ◻ Flexible and adaptable approach to work ◻ Good presentation skills ◻ Must have a strong work ethics, Customer Care and be self-motivating.
- Responsible for driving sales for the Strategic Business Unit (SBU)
- To ensure that market intelligence is carried out in order to identify prospective clients and establish their needs
- To ensure proper dissemination of product knowledge to the intermediaries /direct customers
- Manage Agents to ensure required productivity is achieved and maintained.
- Establish agents / point of sale and manage them effectively to generate sales.
- To give competitive quotations and ensure follow-ups are done for the same.
- To make regular visits in order to maintain relationships with existing customers/agents.
- Generate renewal reports, discuss the upcoming renewals to avoid lapses and ensure business retention.
- To advise customers/clients on claims procedures i.e. timely reporting and relevant documentation
- Underwrite all lines of insurance business in the underwriting software.
- Follow up on every issue such as policy renewal and new businesses to ensure complete satisfaction of the products and services sold to clients.
- Monitor and analyse all customer complaints to establish positive feedback to ensure effective customer service delivery and prompt professional response to all customer queries.