Marketing Manger (Telecom)
5 - 10 Years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
Marketing experience: Strong background in Marketing, Business sales at least 10 years of experience Industry experience – 3-4 years plus experience from the mobile industry Senior level business marketing experience essential, preferably from mobile industry University degree required /Masters preferred Highly analytical and strategic Very strong interpersonal and communication skills Good presentation skills 3-5 years of experience in marketing, project/product management, preferably previous telecom experience Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry Team player, strong presentation and communication skills Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach, develop and grow people for more challenging tasks
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- The key driver of growing the business segment through developing segment strategies based on qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Driver segment strategies towards convergent propositions.
- Lead and builds a highly functioning team creating a performance-driven organization responsible for segment P&L figures.
- Supports our sales targets with programs and initiatives and works closely with external customers.
- Directs segment marketing team, provides input to voice and non-voice group and collaborates to create the best customer experience.
- Develop marketing solutions to grow the customer base in numbers and in value.
- Develop innovative ways of improving customer acquisition, retention, and development.
- Works closely with the rest of CMO, Technical, Finance, HR and other functions to ensure that Marketing cross-functional needs are being addressed.
- Responsible for Marketing’s interaction with other departments with regards to business requirements to support the marketing plan.
- Develop and grow local talent.