LOGISTICS MANAGER (Tema)
Logistics Manager Information
Our Client is the Leading Logistics company with an increasing footprint in the West African region. The company now requires the Services of a seasoned Logistics Manager.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Managing the team and overseeing operations, documentation, invoicing, customer service and sales.
- Developing the different services offered by the company and looking for opportunities in for example transit business, freight management service, supply chain management, warehousing.
- Liaise with external shipping agents, port authorities and other stake holders to maximise operational efficiency and achieve existing KPIs.
- Work with internal company project and operational personnel to maximise operational efficiency and achieve existing KPIs.
- Maintain and expand the customer portfolio, develop excellent customer relations.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the job title on the
subject line of the email