Commercial Manager ( Strong Shipping Experience )
Logistics Manager Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
• 7- 10 years’ proven experience as Commercial Manager / Director or other relevant role • BSc / BA in business administration, finance or relevant field • MSc/MA in Business and Commercial related field • Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients • In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis • Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes • Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset • Excellent organizational and leadership skills • Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities • Fluency in French Language is an advantage
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives with the aim to accelerate growth
- Providing day to day tailor made solutions for individual operational needs of customers
- Monitoring day to day transactions within approved limits
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Taking action to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (New and Existing)
- Collaborating with and coordinate diverse teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service etc.)
- Marketing the Company and bringing in new clientele by selling company services (import, export, warehousing, logistics etc).
- Coordinating Logistics for shipments (customs clearance, loading /offloading unto trucks, warehousing etc) locally and internationally.
- Building and maintaining profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assisting in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Monitoring subordinates’ daily dealings with customers and ensuring that, clients concerns are addressed.