Logistics Coordinator Information
Our client is an Automobile dealership who is looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Agent (will become supervisor with time) to join their team. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse. Most of his duty will be to secure stock of automobile spare parts, consumables with fast delivery. 5 years experience in similar role. Forklift operation certification is required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize workflow to reduce downtime at workshop, and at counter
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses
- IT experienced
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage the administrative side of his activity
- Capacity to refuse « out of process » operations