Dispatch Rider (2)
Logistics Coordinator Information
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
GH¢500.00 - GH¢1,000.00
Minimum of Senior High School Certificate Must have over two(2) years experience in riding Must reside in and around Tema very attractive package and benefits
- Coordinate with the eCommerce officers on duty to sort and confirm quantity and quality of products as per the order of the customer
- Coordinate with the eCommerce officers to ensure products are properly packed based on commodity requirement for transport.
- Coordinate with eCommerce officers to receive waybill and customer receipt.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure items are safe in transit and delivered in the right condition with invoice and receipt within the time allocation
- Ensure the customer or his/her appropriate representative collects and signs for the package on delivery
- Coordinate with the eCommerce Officers, Branch Managers and Branch Supervisors for processed orders and deliveries from the various Branches.
- Ensure prompt and correct product, POS, pickup and recording of transaction from the Branches.
- Observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure consistent safety of products, documents and motorcycle.
- Carry out daily inspection on the general condition and routine cleaning of assigned motorcycle and properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Update the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information, report on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to your supervisor and ride the motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.