Logistics Coordinator Information
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
a. First degree in relevant discipline. b. Computer proficiency in hardware and software c. Adequate technical knowledge of IT functions. d. Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and make sound decisions. e. Computer literate. f. Ability to analyse and interpret problems/issues concerning electrical installations and office computers to arrive at solutions
- Provide system software support to users.
- ensuring all IT problems are addressed promptly.
- Responsible for IT infrastructure and installation and to administer and maintain IT setup.
- New system installation.
- Administer and install group LAN/WAN network.
- LAN network maintenance.
- Internet link implementation and trouble shooting.
- Install, maintain and administer computers/printers/scanners/ups or any other systems where IT is required.
- Coordinate with vendors with regards to support issues.
- Administer end user desktops/laptops.
- Implement and administer windows servers and antivirus servers.
- Install and configure tally and data com accounting software.
- Server control including ups and electrical.
- Timely closing of all IT issues in Orion.
- Coordinating within teams to close all the operations & finance transactions on Orion on daily basis.
- Training of internal staffs on IT issues.
- Closing of all the IT related challenges faced by any department on timely basis.