1. Responsible for a vital part of the supply chain process, you'll manage people, processes and systems in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately, and that productivity targets are met.
2. Coordinating dri…
1. Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
2. Developing and reviewing policies and also providing counselling on policies and procedures.
3. Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job d…
1. Manages all branch coordinators and supervisors.
2. Assess, determine and manage required capacity.
3. Coordinate the activities of Coordinators, fleet management and local operations.
4. Conduct weekly assessment on national f…
Document all call information according to company accepted procedures
Identify and escalate priority issues
Update existing client information
Provide clients with service information
Answer distress calls professionally
Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their revenue potential.
Generate and increase sales revenue
Gather market intelligence in the following areas
General business environment