Lecturer/Senior Lecturer In Law
A Reputable Private University in Accra invites applications from qualified, results-driven and competent candidates urgently to join us.
Minimum qualification: LLM with Higher Education teaching experience
The role will be held by a developing academic who combines research with learning and teaching, and knowledge transfer and a broader contribution to their programme.
To conduct and contribute to research, learning and teaching, and knowledge transfer to the benefit of students, the School, the University and the wider community.
Should be able to teach Company Law, Banking Law and Practice, Intellectual Property Law etc.
· To contribute to the development and delivery of academic provision in Law and related disciplines including associated academic operational responsibilities as required ensuring an excellent student experience.
· To support the development and implementation of strategic initiatives.
· To participate in research, knowledge exchange and public engagement to enhance the reputation of the University.
· To play a key role in the development and delivery of academic provision to undergraduate and postgraduate students, specifically in the area of Law and related disciplines.
· To undertake operational management responsibilities as allocated by the Head of Department
· To contribute to University led and/or School initiatives and developments in line with strategic business development plans
· To participate in research, knowledge exchange and public engagement to enhance the reputation of the University
Mphil or PhD with relevant work experience of 3-5 years for Lecturers / Senior Lecturers
Applications should be accompanied by copies of certificates, transcripts, testimonials, curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of the three (3) referees
submit applications job title as subject
Closing Date: January 20, 2021.
Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Note only qualified candidates with relevant work experience in same field should apply.