Assistant Manager, Legal
1 - 3 Years
Public Sector Jobs
Qualifications and Experience • A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Law. • Must have been called to the Ghana Bar. • Must have completed National Service. • Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
To provide operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the legal functions of the Authority.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects data for the formulation and review of legal policies of the Authority.
- Implements, monitors and evaluate programmes and activities of the Unit.
- Facilitates the provision of legal advocacy for the Authority.
- Provides input for the development of prosecution, litigation and ADR strategies.
- Undertakes research on legal matters.