3 - 5 Years
• First Degree from a recognized University • LL.B and Bachelor of Law • Must have been called to the Bar in Ghana • Member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing • At least 3 years' experience in law practice
- Provide Legal advice to the organisation on any matter related to the organization’s functioning.
- Supervise and Follow up execution of legal cases in consultation with external solicitor.
- Draft legal documentation, contracts as needed by the organisation.
- Guide departments for effective execution of mortgages, and undertaking of securities.
- Create and maintain the legal framework for the activities of the organisation (drafting, advisory support, conclusion of agreements and completion of all related legal formalities)
- Compliance with industry regulation
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Board