Application Support - IT CO. (Accra)
It Support Information
Insight HR Solutions is mandated by one of its clients in the IT industry to recruit an Application Support for its operations in Ghana. The Company will be located in Accra.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The successful candidate will own the monitoring and maintaining the efficiency of our software applications in the local operation. S(He) will be directly accountable individually for the entire life cycle of the multiple systems and ensure systems are up and running, available and accessible to end users. S(He) will be responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across a business. The support engineer will be responding to technical queries and issues, resolving problems in a timely manner, and providing technical recommendations.
• Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer.
• Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
• Ensuring effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
• Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
• Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
• Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
• Keeping a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
• Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
• Providing front-end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
• Perform daily heath check on all system and ensure all systems and services are available and accessible
• Perform daily service testing to ensure all services are up and running.
• Performing analysis of root causes.
• Developing checklists for reoccurring problems.
• Developing recommendations for procedures to prevent problems.
• Evaluating and resolving complex problems that arise.
• Performing user administrative tasks.
If your background and competence meet the above requirements and you are self-driven, proactive, results oriented person, please send your CVs and relevant testimonials to the following medium by FRIDAY, 8/10/2021